R U a Material Girl (or boy) 4C?
Can U help us to build a future for all our community in Ashton?
You might have some 'material possessions' that you no longer need - you may have excess stock, it might be 'shop soiled' or discontinued or no longer in use. That's where we can help...
4C Ashton is a sustainable community project and we're in need of building materials and equipment so we can open this summer for all the people in our local area.
- 20 internal timber door frames
- 7 toilet cubicles
- 2 waterless urinals
- 7 wash basins
- 7 mirrors
- Commercial kitchen equipment
- 16 sq. meters entrance matting
- 146 sq. meters carpet tiles
- 80 sq. meters safety flooring
- 400 linear metres skirting board
- 550 sq. meters ceiling grid system
- Security alarm system
- Fire alarm system
- 10 PCs & IT equipment for community use
- Crockery & kitchenware
If you have any items we'd love to hear from you.
Speak to Mike on 0161 343 1261 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.